M.P.O.A. OFFICE HOURS
MPOA Office Re-Opening
The MPOA Office will re-open on Thursday, June 25th at 10 am to allow in-person processing of MPOA watercraft decal sales.
FOR THIS WEEK, MPOA Office hours will be limited to:
- Thursday, June 25th - 10 am to 2 pm.
- Friday, June 26th - 10 am to 2 pm.
- Saturday, June 27th - 10 am to 1 pm.
FOR NEXT WEEK, MPOA Office hours will be limited to:
- Wednesday, July 1st - 10 am to 2 pm.
- Thursday, July 2nd - 10 am to 2 pm.
- Friday, July 3rd - 10 am to 2 pm.
- Saturday, July 4th - CLOSED
It is anticipated that MPOA office will be also open after the 4th of July holiday, and those hours will be posted when determined.
The MPOA office re-opening is based upon the following conditions, and CDC guidelines.
- Masks must be properly worn at all times. No mask will mean no entry / no service.
- To allow for social distancing, only one person will be allowed in the MPOA Office at one time. You will be let in individually one by one.
- Have all required documentation, payments, and proper identification ready.
Please note that anyone who had acquired MPOA watercraft decal(s) in 2019 would have already had their 2020 decal application mailed to them in mid-January, 2020. Bringing that paperwork in will greatly expedite your decal purchase. If not available, and if requested by sending an email to email@example.com a duplicate application will be USPS mailed, To avoid crowds / delays, it is still strongly recommended to apply for your decal(s) by US mail.
The MPOA appreciates everyone’s patience and cooperation in getting decals sales back up to speed in this unprecedented situation.