As of May 29th, 2015
1. Re-position in-lake sediment pipeline to White Oaks Bay Cove / minor equipment repair – Week of June 1.
2. White Oaks Bay Coves (Dredge 7,489 CY) – June 8 to June 19.
3. Lookout Point (Dredge 641 CY) – June 22 to June 26.
4. O’Brien Shoals (Dredge 26,838 CY) – June 29 to July 24.
5. Wickline Island (Dredge 6,851 CY) – August 3 to August 7.
6. West Bay (Dredge Remaining 25,000 CY*) – August 10 to August 28.
7. South Bay (Dredge 247,303 CY) – August 31 to December 1.
* Minus sediment volume just removed from West Bay in April/May 2015
Note: All dates are APPROXIMATE. The above Estimated Dredging Schedule and Timeline will be revised as the project progresses; Updates and Schedule Revisions will be provided via MPOA office and website.
The dredge pipeline and designated boat crossing locations will be clearly indicated with lighted buoys and reflective markers; no-wake boating is required at all times within close proximity of the dredging areas, dredge pipeline, floating turbidity curtain and other equipment.